Railway Transportation provides comprehensive services including organization and delivery of cargo shipping in Europe and Russia. Rail shipping provides the delivery of cargo in the shortest possible time.
Conventional rail transportation (20 'and 40' containers, 30'Bulk, containers, wagons)
Rail shipping provides:
- Processing of complex logistics schemes;
- Operative set fares and calculating tariffs;
- Rail transportation is provided by any type of rail traffic (containers, sealed wagons, refrigerated trucks, thermo-vans, post-luggage wagons, tanks, platform trucks, wagons for transporting grain, cement etc.);
- Sending and receiving cargo from / to any region in the shortest possible time;
- Container and collecting container transport;
- Tracking container providing daily information regarding the date and time of transit rail stations;
- Transit cargo and payment of tariffs on the territory of the former CIS countries, Baltic States and Europe;
- Transport of less than wagon loads.